Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Ecomony options are now available

Two needs updates to our Economy!

1)  With our economy mod, I was frustrated how you couldn't browse the store's selection of items to see what was for sale.  I contacted the mod creator and suggested he add a /browseshop command and he did!

So now, just type /browseshop [letter] or [part of a word] and all items matching that description will show up. For example, typing /browseshop iron or even /browseshop ir will bring up everything that starts with iron available for purchase in the shop!  Remember, only items that actually are in stock will show up and will be available for purchase.

2)  You can now buy and sell XP orbs!  Try these commands /buyxp, /xpinfo, and /sellxp.

Let me know if something isn't working right!

1 comment:

  1. What do you think about a mod to keep from losing ALL xp when you die? For me it's kind of annoying when i'm sitting at lvl30, die, and now i'm lvl 1 again. I'm not suggesting keeping all xp, because that takes out the some of the challenge. Rather than knock you back to 1, why not take a percentage? like 25% xp lost. I plan on eventually to enchantments once i get a table, but losing all xp kind of loses my motivation to do so.

    ReplyDelete